FSI 4″ Desilter Unit
Request A Quote
Fluid Systems, Inc. Model FSI 4” cone is the most advanced Hydrocyclone in the field. With its 15 to 25 micron separation, FSI has designed this unit to achieve optimum performance. Even in the most challenging applications, each cone achieves consistently 100 GPM.
FSI high volume 4” involute feed desilter cones, made from high wear resistant polyurethane, are designed to minimize turbulence and maximize tangential velocity. FSI cones focuses on these two important factors significantly advancing cyclone performance.
* Longer body than conventional desilter cones increases residence time for efficient separation
* Control mud weight by removing silt-sized solids
* Made from high wear resistant polyurethane
* High capacity cone engineered to minimize plugging
* 100 GPM Each @ 75 FT of Head
* 15 to 25 Microns Separation
* Ramped Involute Inlet minimize turbulence
* Reduce mud loss with adjustable and interchangeable apex sizes
* Grooved feed and discharge connections
* Increase penetration rate
* Less hydrocyclones required reducing operation and maintenance costs