Series 3642 DFL
High “G” force, high volume
Introducing the 3642 DFL MultiG™, FSI’s latest advance in high “G” force, high volume linear motion shakers utilizing Virto technology. FSI has designed this unit to achieve optimum performance. Even in the most challenging applications, the 3642 DFL MultiG™ achieves consistently high throughput. Processing rates vary with slurry content, percent solids and viscosity.
Simplicity is the essence of every FSI design. Permanently sealed vibrators make lubrication systems totally unnecessary. Low 75-dB motor vibration eliminates the need for hearing protection. Each of the unit’s two pre tensioned screen panels can be installed or replaced independently of each other. Replacement takes less than three minutes and requires only a light to medium-weight hammer.
Iron Ore (Magnetite/Taconite) Applications
- Large capacity, up to 3 times the capacity of the standard machine
- High efficiency, better silica separation, lower circulating load
- Variable G-Forces: 10 – 50 G’s
- Multi-Frequency [30 Hz up to 1000 Hz]
- No screen blinding
- Linear motion
- Less operation and maintenance cost
- Small footprint
- No lubrication
- Low noise (less than 80 dB), low power consumption